We perform engineering design and analysis – including stress, thermal, vibration and fatigue analysis to codes including AWS, API and ASME – to ensure structural integrity. A few examples include:
- Design and analysis of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and process equipment
- Thermal transient analysis of equipment
- Optimal design of components
- Seismic and structural analysis of skids and related equipment
- Design and analysis of components to ASME B&PV Code – including Section VIII, Div. 1&2 as well as B16 and B31
To see more of the projects we have worked on, see Portfolio.
See Our list of publications covering numerous topics including perforated plate design, fatigue and Vessels For Elevated Temperature Service. Read the History of the ASME Code.
For a short listing of books, databases, and other engineering resources, visit our Links page.
Learn from the experience of others. Especially when one such “other” is Dr. William O’Donnell, PhD, PE, Founder and President of O’Donnell Consulting Engineers, Inc., and ASME “Engineer of the Year” - his 50 years of experience in analysis of components including fatigue and fracture safety evaluations and failure analyses are now comprised in this volume.
If you are interested learning more in Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Construction, as well as Failure Analysis, then this book is a must have!