Our expertise is in the design and analysis of equipment operating in elevated and super-elevated temperature service. We have helped to develop design criteria in national consensus Codes and Standards for elevated temperature equipment – the O’Donnell-Porowski solution for the response of structures subjected to cyclic thermal and pressure loads is used world-wide in the design of elevated temperature components. We perform:
- Creep Fatigue Evaluations
- Creep Rupture Damage Analyses
- Creep Ratcheting Evaluations
- Creep Buckling
- Weld Evaluations
- Materials Evaluations
- Tensile Instability Analyses
See our Portfolio to read about past cases – we have performed thermal/ structural analyses on numerous components including:
- Thermal transient analysis of piping and heat exchangers
- Weld stress relieving of assemblies and structures
- Heat transfer analysis of heat regenerators, combustion and blast furnace components
O’Donnell-Porowski Bounds for Creep Ratcheting at Elevated Temperature.
A few examples include:
- Nickel Alloys
- Austenitic Steels
- Super Alloys
- Pressure Vessels
- Heat Exchangers
- Steam Turbines
Learn from the experience of others. Especially when one such “other” is Dr. William O’Donnell, PhD, PE, Founder and President of O’Donnell Consulting Engineers, Inc., and ASME “Engineer of the Year” – his 50 years of experience in analysis of components including fatigue and fracture safety evaluations and failure analyses are now comprised in this volume.
If you are interested learning more in Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Construction, as well as Failure Analysis, then this book is a must have!
* Does not include shipping, handling or tax