Performing design, analysis and troubleshooting of aerospace components in elevated temperature and cryogenic conditions to determine structural integrity. We also perform structural dynamic analyses to predict loads and responses to environments including transient, random, and acoustic excitation.
Our 45+ years of experience has included the safety evaluation of complex hardware under repeated dynamic loads, including aircraft hard landings, dynamic catapult and landing loads on aircraft carriers, temperature effects on the Space Shuttle Main Engines and qualification test conditions of aerospace components.
- Structural life prediction of rocket thrust chambers
- Creep tensile instability analyses
- Design and analysis of cryogenic piping and engines for NASA
- Design and analysis of LOX, LIN and LAR systems
- Failure analysis of a Boeing 737 flight control system
- Failure analysis of aircraft components
- Structural analyses of framework subjected to missile loads
- Plastic and creep ratcheting analyses
- Aircraft Controls
- Satellite Systems
- Cryogenic Systems
- Antenna Systems
- Military Systems