Performing design, analysis and troubleshooting of aerospace components operating in elevated temperature and cryogenic conditions.
In addition, we perform structural dynamic analyses to predict loads and responses to environments including transient, random, and acoustic excitation.
Our 40+ years of experience has included safety evaluations of complex hardware under repeated dynamic loads, including aircraft hard landings, dynamic catapult and landing loads on aircraft carriers, temperature effects on the Space Shuttle Main Engines and qualification test conditions of aerospace components.
- Structural Life Prediction of Rocket Thrust Chambers
- Creep Tensile Instability Analysis
- Design and Analysis of Cryogenic Piping and Engines for NASA
- Design and Analysis of LOX, LIN and LAR Systems
- Failure Analysis of a Boeing 737 flight control system
- Failure Analysis of Aircraft Components
- Plastic and Creep Ratcheting Analysis
- Aircraft Controls
- Satellite Systems
- Cryogenic Systems
- Antenna Systems
- Military Systems
Give us a Call to Discuss Your Engineering Challenges.