We provide aerospace engineering services, including design, analysis and troubleshooting of components in elevated temperature and cryogenic conditions to ensure structural integrity. We also perform structural dynamic analyses to predict loads and responses to environments including transient, random, and acoustic excitation.
Our 40+ years of experience has included the safety evaluation of complex hardware under repeated dynamic loads, including aircraft hard landings, dynamic catapult and landing loads on aircraft carriers, temperature effects on the Space Shuttle Main Engines and qualification test conditions of aerospace components.
We were asked to perform a dynamic analysis of the Hubble Space Telescope. We determined that vibrations were induced due to a fourth order function of the transverse ligaments in the base structure.
To see more of the projects we have worked on, see Portfolio.
- Structural life prediction of rocket thrust chambers
- Creep tensile instability analyses
- Design and analysis of cryogenic piping and engines for NASA
- Design and analysis of LOX, LIN and LAR systems
- Failure analysis of a Boeing 737 flight control system
- Failure analysis of aircraft components
- Structural analyses of framework subjected to missile loads
- Plastic and creep ratcheting analyses
- Aircraft Controls
- Satellite Systems
- Cryogenic Systems
- Antenna Systems
- Military Systems
See resume summaries of Our Team.
Give us a call – Let’s talk about your needs.