We perform design, analysis and troubleshooting of aerospace components in elevated temperature and cryogenic conditions to determine structural integrity. We also perform structural dynamic analyses to predict loads and responses to environments including transient, random, and acoustic excitation.
Our 45+ years of experience has included the safety evaluation of complex hardware under repeated dynamic loads, including aircraft hard landings, dynamic catapult and landing loads on aircraft carriers, temperature effects on the Space Shuttle Main Engines and qualification test conditions of aerospace components.
- Structural life prediction of rocket thrust chambers
- Creep tensile instability analyses
- Design and analysis of cryogenic piping and engines for NASA
- Design and analysis of LOX, LIN and LAR systems
- Failure analysis of a Boeing 737 flight control system
- Failure analysis of aircraft components
- Structural analyses of framework subjected to missile loads
- Plastic and creep ratcheting analyses
A few examples include:
- Aircraft Controls
- Satellite Systems
- Cryogenic Systems
- Antenna Systems
- Military Systems
Learn from the experience of others. Especially when one such “other” is Dr. William O’Donnell, PhD, PE, Founder and President of O’Donnell Consulting Engineers, Inc., and ASME “Engineer of the Year” – his 50 years of experience in analysis of components including fatigue and fracture safety evaluations and failure analyses are now comprised in this volume.
If you are interested learning more in Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Construction, as well as Failure Analysis, then this book is a must have!
* Does not include shipping, handling or tax