We provide consulting services for A/E and Construction Firms on fabrication/ construction projects, including advanced structural design, new welding technologies, materials selection and processing, inspection technologies, and nondestructive testing.
These services include optimized structural design, fatigue of welded joints, mechanical properties of structural materials, evaluation of imperfections in materials and weldments, and the interpretation of inspection results. Finite element analysis is often used to model structures in order to certify compliance with relevant Codes and Standards, and to quantify safety margins.
O’Donnell Consulting performed a forensic investigation on the collapse of a newly constructed collapsed paper rack storage facility.
To see more of the projects we have worked on, see Portfolio.
Contact us to learn more.
- Code Compliance Analysis
- Welding Procedure Qualification
- Quality Assurance
- Resolution of Field Assembly/ Construction Issues
- Quantification of Stresses using Finite Element Analysis
- Interpretation of Inspection Results
- Evaluation of Fabrication Imperfections
- Design of Structural Repairs
- Construction/ Structural Defects
- Heavy Construction Equipment
- Parking Structures
- Stairways/ Ladders
- Formwork, Falsework, Shoring
A few of our construction consulting projects have included:
- The review of the adequacy of the fabrication and weld specifications on the construction of a building in Philadelphia
- The evaluation of of post tensioning reinforcement to a cell tower
- Floor capacity rating with loads including industrial machines
See Industries Served. Give us a call to talk about your engineering needs.