We provide consulting services for A/E and Construction Firms on fabrication/ construction projects, including advanced structural design, new welding technologies, materials selection and processing, inspection technologies, and nondestructive testing.
These services include optimized structural design, fatigue of welded joints, mechanical properties of structural materials, evaluation of imperfections in materials and weldments, and the interpretation of inspection results. Finite element technology is often used to to structures in order to certify compliance with relevant Codes and Standards, and to quantify safety margins.
- Code Compliance Analysis
- Welding Procedure Qualification
- Quality Assurance
- Resolution of Field Assembly/ Construction Issues
- Quantification of Stresses using Finite Element Analysis
- Interpretation of Inspection Results
- Evaluation of Fabrication Imperfections
- Design of Structural Repairs
A few examples include:
- Construction/ Structural Defects
- Heavy Construction Equipment
- Parking Structures
- Stairways/ Ladders
- Formwork, Falsework, Shoring
A few of our projects have included:
- The review of the adequacy of the fabrication and weld specifications on the construction of a building in Philadelphia
- The evaluation of of post tensioning reinforcement to a cell tower
- Floor capacity rating with loads including industrial machines
See Industries Served. Give us a call to talk about your needs.
Learn from the experience of others. Especially when one such “other” is Dr. William O’Donnell, PhD, PE, Founder and President of O’Donnell Consulting Engineers, Inc., and ASME “Engineer of the Year” – his 50 years of experience in analysis of components including fatigue and fracture safety evaluations and failure analyses are now comprised in this volume.
If you are interested learning more in Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Construction, as well as Failure Analysis, then this book is a must have!
* Does not include shipping, handling or tax