O’Donnell engineers have contributed to various Codes & Standards committees pertaining to the design and analysis of structures.
Below is a list of organizations which develop codes, standards and technical papers in the ongoing efforts to ensure safe and economical designs.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers(www.asme.org)
- American Society for Metals (www.asminternational.org)
- American Society of Testing Materials Standards (www.astm.org)
- American Petroleum Institute (API) (www.api.org)
- Welding Research Council (WRC) Bulletins
- American National Standards Institute (www.ansi.org)
- American Institute of Steel Construction Codes and Manuals (www.aisc.org)
- National Board Inspection Code (www.nationalboard.org)
- British, French and German Codes
- American Welding Institute (www.aws.org)
- Standards of the Expansion Joint Manufacturer’s Association (www.ejma.org)
- Tubular Exchanger Manufacturer’s Association Code (www.tema.org)
- The Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society (www.tms.org)
- National Society for Professional Engineers (www.nspe.org)
- Pressure Vessel Manufacturer’s Association (www.pvma.org)
- The International Association for the Engineering Analysis Community (www.nafems.org)
We perform thermal, stress, vibration and fatigue analysis on components in industries including aerospace, manufacturing and energy.
Call Tom O’Donnell to discuss your engineering challenges.