O’Donnell engineers have contributed to various Codes & Standards committees pertaining to the design and analysis of structures.
Below is a list of organizations which develop codes, standards and technical papers in the ongoing efforts to ensure safe and economical designs.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers(www.asme.org)
- American Society for Metals (www.asminternational.org)
- American Society of Testing Materials Standards (www.astm.org)
- American Petroleum Institute (API) (www.api.org)
- Welding Research Council (WRC) Bulletins
- American National Standards Institute (www.ansi.org)
- American Institute of Steel Construction Codes and Manuals (www.aisc.org)
- National Board Inspection Code (www.nationalboard.org)
- British, French and German Codes
- American Welding Institute (www.aws.org)
- Standards of the Expansion Joint Manufacturer’s Association (www.ejma.org)
- Tubular Exchanger Manufacturer’s Association Code (www.tema.org)
- The Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society (www.tms.org)
- National Society for Professional Engineers (www.nspe.org)
- Pressure Vessel Manufacturer’s Association (www.pvma.org)
- The International Association for the Engineering Analysis Community (www.nafems.org)
We perform thermal, stress, vibration and fatigue analysis on components in industries including aerospace, manufacturing and energy.
Call to learn more.