We determine the root cause of chemical/ electrical/ structural fire and explosion investigations, working with such codes as National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) Codes.
Our experience involves:
- Fire/Explosion/Arson investigation and documentation
- Cause, origin, and fire propagation analysis
- Testing of ignition temperatures and combustible gases generated by fire
- Thermal transient structural integrity evaluations
- Creep failures resulting from high temperatures
In applications including:
Our investigators provide factual testimony – not just expert opinion. Our engineers perform in-depth causation analysis, supporting conclusions with quantified results and illustrations – one such example was a structural collapse/fire of a rack structure.
Learn from the experience of others. Especially when one such “other” is Dr. William O’Donnell, PhD, PE, Founder and President of O’Donnell Consulting Engineers, Inc., and ASME “Engineer of the Year” – his 50 years of experience in analysis of components including fatigue and fracture safety evaluations and failure analyses are now comprised in this volume.
If you are interested learning more in Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Construction, as well as Failure Analysis, then this book is a must have!
* Does not include shipping, handling or tax