We determine the root cause of chemical/ electrical/ structural fires and explosions, working with such codes as National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) Codes.
Our experience involves:
- Fire/ Explosion/ Arson investigation and documentation
- Cause, origin, and fire propagation analysis
- Testing of ignition temperatures and combustible gases generated by fire
- Thermal transient structural integrity evaluations
In applications including:
- Process / Chemical Plants
- Power Plants
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Residential Structures
- Commercial Structures
- Vehicle, Rail, Marine Applications
We take a multidisciplinary approach, drawing upon our expertise in fire science and engineering to find the root cause – communicating our findings in a clear, concise manner that can be readily understood by non-technical interests and stakeholders.
Our fire investigators provide factual testimony – not just expert opinions. They perform in-depth causation analysis, supporting conclusions with quantified results and illustrations – one such example was a structural collapse/fire of a rack structure.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? – See our Search Tool at the top of the Page.
Call to learn more or Submit a Query.