Investigating electrical/ chemical/ structural) fires & explosions – determining the root cause, working with such codes as National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) Codes and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
Our experience involves:
- Fire/ Explosion/ Arson investigation and documentation
- Cause, origin, and fire propagation analysis
- Testing of ignition temperatures and combustible gases generated by fire
- Thermal transient structural integrity evaluation
- Process / Chemical Plants
- Power Plants
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Residential Structures
- Commercial Structures
- Vehicle, Rail, Marine Applications
Our fire investigators provide factual testimony – not just expert opinions. They perform in-depth causation analysis, supporting conclusions with quantified results and illustrations – ensuring we deliver our clients a reliable and defensible report.
One such example was the investigation of a structural collapse & fire of a large paper rack structure.
We take a multidisciplinary approach, drawing upon our expertise in fire science and engineering to find the root cause – communicating our findings in a clear, concise manner that can be readily understood by judges, juries, non-technical interests and other stakeholders.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? – See our Search Tool at the top of the Page.