Investigating (chemical/ electrical/ structural) fires & explosions – determining the root cause, working with such codes as National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) Codes and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
Our Experience Involves:
- Fire/ Explosion/ Arson forensic investigations and documentation
- Cause, origin, and fire propagation analysis
- Testing of ignition temperatures and combustible gases generated by fire
- Thermal transient structural integrity evaluation
- Process / Chemical Plants
- Power Plants
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Residential Structures
- Commercial Structures
- Vehicle, Rail, Marine Applications
Our fire investigators provide factual testimony – not just expert opinions. They perform in-depth causation analysis, supporting conclusions with quantified results and illustrations – ensuring we deliver our clients a reliable and defensible report.
One such example was the investigation of a structural collapse & fire of a large paper rack structure.
- Thermal oil fire at a cogeneration plant
- Alleged arson at a seafood processing plant
- Aircraft defensive flare box explosion at manufacturing facility
- Electric induction furnace explosion at a foundry
- Ammonium perchlorate explosion at a solid rocket fuel plant
- Propanol tank explosion at resin plant
Can’t find what you’re looking for? – See our Search Tool at the top of the Page.