We determine the root cause of chemical/ electrical/ structural fire and explosion investigations, working with such codes as National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) Codes.
Our experience involves:
- Fire/Explosion/Arson investigation and documentation
- Cause, origin, and fire propagation analysis
- Testing of ignition temperatures and combustible gases generated by fire
- Thermal transient structural integrity evaluations
- Creep failures resulting from high temperatures
- Chemical Plants
- Power Plants
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Residential Structures
- Commercial Structures
- Vehicle, Rail, Marine
Finite element analysis is used often used to simulate a structure and conditions to determine the root cause of a fire/explosion. Read about the forensic and engineering cases we have worked on our Portfolio Page.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? – See our Search Tool at the top of the Page.