Investigating (chemical/ electrical/ structural) fires & explosions – determining the root cause, working with such codes as National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) Codes.
Our experience involves:
- Fire/ Explosion/ Arson investigation and documentation
- Cause, origin, and fire propagation analysis
- Testing of ignition temperatures and combustible gases generated by fire
- Thermal transient structural integrity evaluationsInvestigating
- Process / Chemical Plants
- Power Plants
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Residential Structures
- Commercial Structures
- Vehicle, Rail, Marine Applications
We take a multidisciplinary approach, drawing upon our expertise in fire science and engineering to find the root cause – communicating our findings in a clear, concise manner that can be readily understood by judges, juries, non-technical interests and other stakeholders.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? – See our Search Tool at the top of the Page.