We perform civil and structural design, analysis, troubleshooting and repair of civil and structural components. This includes troubleshooting of in-service problems such as cracking, buckling, corrosion, etc.
- Technical monitoring of the manufacturing, fabrication, welding, installation, construction, inspection and testing of systems, equipment, and facilities.
- Minimizing down-time, and developing sound, cost-effective engineering solutions to assure safe, reliable future operation.
- Supporting architecture/ engineering firms in construction of buildings, power plants, facilities, and structures.
- Design optimization and virtual prototyping to reduce production costs.
- Offshore Structures
- Power Plant Equipment
- Chemical Plant Equipment
- Pipelines, Pumps & Valves
- Material Processing Equipment
- Transportation Equipment
For a more comprehensive list of components we have worked on, see Industries Served. We also perform structural inspections and integrity analysis from damages resulting from earthquake, storms (wind, hail) and floods.
Learn from the experience of others. Especially when one such “other” is Dr. William O’Donnell, PhD, PE, Founder and President of O’Donnell Consulting Engineers, Inc., and ASME “Engineer of the Year” – his 50 years of experience in analysis of components including fatigue and fracture safety evaluations and failure analyses are now comprised in this volume.
If you are interested learning more in Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Construction, as well as Failure Analysis, then this book is a must have!
* Does not include shipping, handling or tax