Performing manufacturing consulting services to address machinery & safety issues, materials/welding issues – as well as product design and development issues.
We also provide assistance regarding questions about ASME, AWS and other Engineering Codes – as well as develop solutions to weld qualification, weld classification, component thickness requirements, and post weld heat treat requirements.
Our experience includes helping numerous clients solve complex materials, weld and other problems – allowing them to increase production performance, and become more cost-efficient. Examples include:
- Analysis and repair of a hydraulic press
- Engineering to improve the design life of a forging that didn’t meet specification
- Patent/ Prototype design & development
- Engineering analysis of quartz tubes in a purification system
- Design optimization of Formula One brake rotors
- Investigation and redesign of a press to extend its structural design life
- Engineering investigations of machinery safety issues
- Steel Fabricating
- Rolling & Forming
- CNC Machining
- Heat Treating
- Welded Assemblies
- Pumps/ Valves
In addition to manufacturing consulting, we also provide comprehensive safety reviews of machinery, heavy industrial and construction equipment. See Safety Consulting.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? – try the Search Tool at the top of the Page.
Give us a call to discuss your engineering challenges.