Providing manufacturing consulting services including product design and development, machinery, safety & OSHA, and production line issues. We have helped numerous clients solve complex problems allowing them to increase production performance, and become more cost-efficient.
- Analysis and repair of a hydraulic press
- Engineering analysis to improve the design life of a forging that did not meet specification
- Prototype design & development
- Engineering analysis of quartz tubes in a purification system
- Design of a procedure to weld a complex geometry steel structure
- Design optimization of Formula One brake rotors
- Investigation and redesign of a press to extend its structural design life
- Engineering investigations of machinery safety issues
We’ve resolved issues for companies that perform:
- Steel Fabricating
- Rolling & Forming
- CNC Machining
- Heat Treating
A few examples include:
- Welded Assemblies
- Pumps/ Valves
- Pressure Vessels
- Heat Exchangers
We also provide comprehensive safety reviews of machinery, heavy industrial and construction equipment. See Safety Consulting.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? – try our Search Tool at the top of the Page.
Learn from the experience of others. Especially when one such “other” is Dr. William O’Donnell, PhD, PE, Founder and President of O’Donnell Consulting Engineers, Inc., and ASME “Engineer of the Year” – his 50 years of experience in analysis of components including fatigue and fracture safety evaluations and failure analyses are now comprised in this volume.
If you are interested learning more in Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Construction, as well as Failure Analysis, then this book is a must have!
* Does not include shipping, handling or tax