We provide consulting services for A/E and Construction Firms on fabrication/ construction projects, including advanced structural design, new welding technologies, materials selection and processing, inspection technologies, and nondestructive testing.
We offer services in optimized structural design, fatigue of welded joints, mechanical properties of structural materials, evaluation of imperfections in materials and weldments, and the interpretation of inspection results. We apply finite element technology to structures in order to certify compliance with relevant Codes and Standards, and to quantify safety margins.
- Code Compliance Analysis
- Welding Procedure Qualification
- Quality Assurance
- Resolution of Field Assembly/ Construction Issues
- Quantification of Stresses using Finite Element Analysis
- Interpretation of Inspection Results
- Evaluation of Fabrication Imperfections
- Design of Structural Repairs
Our projects have included:
- The review of the adequacy of the fabrication and weld specifications on the construction of a building in Philadelphia
- The evaluation of of post tensioning reinforcement to a cell tower
- Floor capacity rating with loads including industrial machines
Our structural evaluation services can help you minimize operating costs and improve safety.
- Construction/ Structural Defects
- Heavy Construction Equipment
- Parking Structures
To find something in particular, try our Search Tool at the top of the page.