O’Donnell Consulting performed a Fitness For Service evaluation on a multi-wall UREA reactor to API 579/ASME-FFS-1.
This evaluation was performed in 4 parts.
1) Evaluation of vessel expansion measurement data
2) Fitness for Service brittle evaluation
3) Dents, gouges and dent-gouge combination evaluation
4) Stress analysis and remaining life assessment
We perform API 579-1/ASME FFS-1 on various types of equipment. Give us a call – Let’s talk about your engineering needs.
– (PDF) “Weld Defects and Failures: Quantifying Fitness For Service – How Finite Element Mathematical Simulations can Mitigate Risk, Cut Costs and Improve Overall Safety”
– Publications – Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Welds and Other Applications, Fatigue, Elevated Temperature
– Murals of Our Work