Introduction to Plant Aging Mechanisms
Power, petrochemical and other industrial plants continually face plant aging concerns.
1. Intergranular and Transgranular Stress Corrosion Cracking
2. General Corrosion
3. Pitting Corrosion
4. Crevice Corrosion and Denting
5. Intergranular Corrosion Attack
6. Fretting and Wear
7. Microbiological Induced Corrosion
8. Dynamic Loading (Vibration, Water Hammer and Unstable Fluids)
9. Irradiation Assisted Stress Corrosion Cracking
10. Erosion and Erosion Corrosion
11. Corrosion Fatigue and Crack Growth
12. Thermal Aging Embrittlement
13. Thermal Fatigue
14. Radiation Embrittlement
15. Hydrogen Damage and Embrittlement
O’Donnell Consulting Engineers can assist you identify and mitigate these factors, keeping your plant operating efficiently and cost-effectively.
Give us a call to discuss your engineering challenges.