O'Donnell Consulting Engineers, Inc. was originally founded to meet the specialized needs of the nuclear industry. We have since expanded to offer engineering design, analysis, troubleshooting and forensic services to clients throughout the world in such diverse industries as energy, petrochemical, metals, fabrication, construction, marine, mining, and aerospace. We enjoy technical challenges - from the simple to complex.
Senior Engineer 2
Has over 35 years of experience in the field of building, construction, estimating and management. The following is a partial list of his construction related activities:
• A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
• Has been a production and maintenance engineer on construction inspections with engineering duties including contract specifications, design and inspection.
• Manages a successful construction and remodeling business consisting of interior construction, roofing, drywall, and landscaping.
• His engineering experience also includes structural engineering at number of local facilities.
• Is a construction and property development consultant and provides general contract services and residential and small scale commercial.
• Provides investigations of construction/contract work related to litigation.
Short listing of books, databases, and other resources