Practice Areas: Structural Engineering, Construction Engineering, Failure Analysis, Forensic Engineering
Has over 35 years of experience in the field of building, construction, estimating and management. The following is a partial list of his construction related activities:
• A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
• Has been a production and maintenance engineer on construction inspections with engineering duties including contract specifications, design and inspection.
• Manages a successful construction and remodeling business consisting of interior construction, roofing, drywall, and landscaping.
• His engineering experience also includes structural engineering at number of local facilities.
• Is a construction and property development consultant and provides general contract services and residential and small scale commercial.
• Provides investigations of construction/contract work related to litigation.
This is a resume summary – to learn more, please Contact Us.
Short listing of books, databases, and other resources