O’Donnell Consulting performs chemical/ electrical/ structural fires, and explosion investigations. We work with such codes as National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) Codes.
Our experience involves:
- Fire/Explosion/Arson investigation and documentation
- Cause, origin, and fire propagation analysis
- Testing of ignition temperatures and combustible gases generated by fire
- Thermal transient structural integrity evaluations
- Creep failures resulting from high temperatures
In applications including:
Our quantified results provide factual testimony – not just expert opinion. Our engineers perform in-depth causation analysis, supporting conclusions with quantified results and illustrations – one such example was a structural collapse/fire of a rack structure.