We performed an ASME Section VIII Division 1 analysis on a de-resining storage drum located at a refinery. Since the vessel was built in 1950, the calculations were based on the 1949 Edition of the Code.
O’Donnell Consulting performs Engineering Design & Analysis to ASME Code on various types of equipment.
Give us a call to discuss your engineering challenges.
– ASME B&PV Section VIII Div. 2 Code Analysis of a Feedwater Heater
– Corrosion Analysis of Structures in a Refinery
– Stress & Buckling Analysis on a Decanter to ASME Section VIII Code
– Petrochemical Plant Consulting
– Finite Element Analysis
– Murals of Projects
– Tom O’Donnell, PE
– Background of the ASME Code
– History of the ASME Code
– Popular Links