A manufacturer of water and wastewater treatment products, systems, and chemicals as well as high density polyethylene (HDPE) tanks that are used in residential systems for processing waste water contacted us to perform a structural analysis of the HDPE tanks to satisfy design requirements of the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). Requirements from the NSF include:
(1) Certification that the tank is structurally adequate to withstand the stresses of installation, hydraulic, and earth loads.
(2) Certification that the tank can be pumped out without floating or shifting in the ground or collapsing under the earth load.
– Structural Analysis of Fabrication Issues of a Water Treatment Film Evaporator
– Leaking Stainless Steel Ball Valve in a Pipeline
– Engineering Troubleshooting
– Engineering Design & Analysis
– Murals of Our Work