O’Donnell Consulting was retained to perform failure analysis, repair and re-design on a vessel used to separate hydrogen sulfide from bio-gas and landfill gas. The vessel had failed during startup and commissioning.
– Analysis and Redesign of a Refinery Control Valve Piping Loop that Failed in Startup
– Failure Analysis and Redesign on Cracked Ductwork
– Failure Analysis Services
– Murals of Projects
– Publications – Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Welds and Other Applications, Fatigue, Elevated Temperature
– Links to Engineering Resources