Providing manufacturing consulting services on matters including product design and development, machinery, safety & OSHA, and production line issues.
We were asked to redesign the weld configuration, heat treatment, and inspection process on a space heater, subsequently improving the manufacturing process.To see more of the projects we have worked on, see Portfolio.
- Analysis and repair of a hydraulic press
- Engineering analysis to improve the design life of a forging that did not meet specification
- Engineering analysis of quartz tubes in a purification system
- Design of a procedure to weld a complex geometry steel structure
- Design optimization of Formula One brake rotors
- Investigation and redesign of a press to extend its structural design life
- Engineering investigations of machinery safety issues
- Engineering to optimize the design of precision components
- Fatigue analysis of a wing structure for a manufacturer of aircraft parts
- Weld repair of a hydraulic press
- Design of a roller structure to maintain geometry on processed steel plates
- Investigation of manufacturing and weld procedures to minimize costs and maximize design life of rail components
We've resolved issues for numerous companies that perform:
Can't find what you're looking for? - try our Search Tool at the top of the Page.
Call us to assist you with your manufacturing issues.
by Dr. William O’Donnell, PhD, PE : Founder and President of O’Donnell Consulting Engineers, Inc.
Learn from the experience of others. Especially when one such “other” is Dr. William O’Donnell, PhD, PE, Founder and President of O’Donnell Consulting Engineers, Inc., and ASME “Engineer of the Year” - his 50 years of experience in analysis of components including fatigue and fracture safety evaluations and failure analyses are now comprised in this volume. If you are interested in the fields of Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Construction, as well as Failure Analysis, then this book is a must have!