We perform engineering design and analysis – including stress, thermal, vibration and fatigue analysis to design codes including AWS, API and ASME Code – to ensure structural integrity. Our work has included:
- Design of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and process equipment
- Thermal transient analysis of equipment
- Optimal design of components
- Seismic and structural analysis of skids and related equipment
- Vibration analysis of piping, steam generators, control valves, and other process equipment
- Design and analysis of components to ASME B&PV Code – including Section VIII, Div. 1&2 as well as B16 and B31
To see more of the projects we have worked on, see Portfolio.
See Our list of publications including Vessels For Elevated Temperature Service. Read the History of the ASME Code.
For a list of components we have worked on, see Industries Served.
For a short listing of books, databases, and other engineering resources, see our Links page.
Learn from the experience of others. Especially when one such “other” is Dr. William O’Donnell, PhD, PE, Founder and President of O’Donnell Consulting Engineers, Inc., and ASME “Engineer of the Year” - his 50 years of experience in analysis of components including fatigue and fracture safety evaluations and failure analyses are now comprised in this volume.
If you are interested learning more in Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Construction, as well as Failure Analysis, then this book is a must have!