- Technical monitoring of the manufacturing, fabrication, welding, installation, construction, inspection and testing of systems, equipment, and facilities.
- Dedicated to minimizing down-time, and developing sound, cost-effective engineering solutions to assure safe, reliable future operation.
- Supporting architecture/ engineering firms in construction of buildings, power plants, facilities, and structures.
- Design optimization and virtual prototyping to reduce production costs.
Some of our projects have included:
- Construction equipment
- Mining equipment
- Steel frames
- Offshore structures
- Power plant equipment
- Chemical plant equipment
- Pipelines, pumps & valves
- Material processing equipment
- Transportation equipment
- Dams/ floodgates
- Wind turbine support structures
- Solar structures
For summaries of various engineering examples, see Portfolio. We also perform structural inspections and integrity analysis from damages resulting from earthquake, storms (wind, hail) and floods.
Our structural evaluation services can help you minimize operating costs and improve safety. If and when it becomes necessary to present the facts in court, we supply cutting-edge computer graphics, 3-D animations, and multimedia presentations to accompany our expert testimony, clearly demonstrating the issues for a jury to easily understand – see Expert Witness.