We provide thermal, stress, fatigue, finite element, and failure analysis on components in aerospace applications. This work includes elevated temperature design and analysis to determine structural integrity, limiting operating conditions, and fatigue design life. We also have extensive experience in performing structural dynamic analyses to predict loads and responses to environments including transient, random, and acoustic excitation. Some of our projects have included:
- Vibration analysis of Hubble Space Telescope
- Structural life prediction of rocket thrust chambers
- Creep tensile instability analyses
- Design and analysis of cryogenic piping and engines for NASA
- Design and analysis of LOX, LIN and LAR systems
- Failure analysis of stabilizer trim motor bearings
- Failure analysis of aircraft components
- Structural analyses of framework subjected to missile loads
- Plastic and creep ratcheting analyses
We perform structural optimization, minimizing component weight, resulting in low materials cost and maximum performance.
We were asked to perform a dynamic analysis of the Hubble Space Telescope. We determined that vibrations were induced due to a fourth order function of the transverse ligaments in the base structure.To see more of the projects we have worked on, see Portfolio.