O'Donnell Consulting performs design and analyses of civil and structural components.
- Engineering analysis and mechanical troubleshooting to determine the causes of manufacturing and in-service problems such as cracking, buckling, corrosion, etc.
- Technical monitoring of the manufacturing, fabrication, welding, installation, construction, inspection and testing of systems, equipment, and facilities.
- Dedicated to minimizing down-time, and developing sound, cost-effective engineering solutions to assure safe, reliable future operation.
- Supporting architecture/ engineering firms in construction of buildings, power plants, facilities, and structures.
- Design optimization and virtual prototyping to reduce production costs.
Our problem solving expertise includes:
- Construction equipment
- Steel frames
- Offshore structures
- Power plant equipment
- Chemical plant equipment
- Pipelines, pumps & valves
- Material processing equipment
- Transportation equipment
- Mining equipment
- Dams/ floodgates
- Wind turbine structures
- Solar structures
<<We also perform structural inspections and integrity analysis from damages resulting from earthquake, storms (wind, hail) and floods.>>
Our structural evaluation services can help you minimize operating costs and improve safety. If and when it becomes necessary to present the facts in court, we supply cutting-edge computer graphics, 3-D animations, and multimedia presentations
to accompany our expert testimony, clearly demonstrating the issues for a jury to easily understand. See Expert Witness.
For summaries of various engineering examples, see Portfolio.
To informally discuss any of your technical issues - obligation-free, please Contact Us.
<<Above: Weld cross section, a micrograph of the section, and a finite analysis model of the section>>